Monday, December 13, 2010

The Becks!!!

What can I say!! I just LOVE THESE PEOPLE!!! I have known the Beck's since my family moved to Sacramento about, hmm, a mere 20 years ago!! Tyler's little sister Lindsey is one of my best friends and I recently joined a network (BNI - Central Valley) that Tyler is a part of so I see him at the meetings once a week.  It has been so good to catch up with him and see the family.  His wife Anne is gorgeous and their kids are so fun.  We met at one of their personal favorites for photos in Folsom,CA for the session.  It was so much fun! ~es

















2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your work! And I know Lindsey too! =) Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your work! And I know Lindsey too! =) Beautiful photos...love how the colors are so vibrant.

    ReplyDelete